The new Alfa Italia Lustro Grande wide plate styler features infra-red beam technology nestled into the sleek titanium plates, carrying heat deeper into the hair, so moisture is maintained throughout.
Titanium is perfect material for delivering heat into the hair whilst being smoother so eliminates drag and friction, gliding effortlessly through the hair.
Titanium also heats up faster and holds heat consistently compared to ceramic plates. As it is naturally ionic this means no frizz and fly aways. Longer, wider plates mean faster styling and the MCH ceramic heating element features immediate heat recovery from 90°C to 230°C to guarantee one pass styling for the thickest coarse hair, whilst being gentle enough for fine and delicate hair.
The ION-generating projector streams millions of cuticle-sealing negative ions into the hair with every pass, locking in smoothness and shine whilst keeping frizz at bay.
Lustro's soft close hinge and light weight titanium components means effortless styling whilst the long 360 swivel cord avoids tangles.
• Titanium plates for smoother and frizz free hair
• Infra-red technology to lock in moisture
• Immediate heat recovery from 90°C to 230°C
• ION-generating projector to seal the cuticle
• Ergonomic shape and ultra light weight
• Extra wide plates to cover more hair in one pass
• Perfect irons for professional stylists