• Diamond–ceramic fins straighten the hair as you brush
• Flexible taming bristles and detangling combs
• Super ionics to control frizz and boost shine
• Up to 200°C for optimum results
• 3 heat settings suitable for all hair types
Simply brush your hair for fast, easy smoothness with visible shine. Perfect for straightening kinky or frizz–prone hair without flattening to give you beautifully smooth hair with natural volume. Unique bristle combination of heated ceramic fins to straighten as you brush with flexible taming bristles and detangling combs give gentle grip and superior control for total smoothing all hair types. Super frizz–controlling ions are released directly on to the hair with each stroke giving brilliant shine and healthy looking hair.
• Unique bristle combination for total smoothness
• Heated straightening fins straighten as you brush
• Flexible taming bristles and detangling combs to gently grip, tension and control
• Diamond infused ceramic finish
• Super ionic frizz–control to remove static and give luxurious shine
• Up to 200°C for lasting results
• Advanced Ceramics for fast heat up and maintaining consistent temperature
• 3 heat settings: 180°C, 190°C, 200°C for optimum styling care
• Auto shut–off feature for total peace of mind
• 3m salon swivel cord
• Heat protection mat
• Heat glove
• Storage pouch
• 3 year guarantee
Instructions for use:
• Hair should be completely dry before styling. Use a hairbrush to remove any tangles and create your parting ready for styling.
• Place the straightening brush underneath the hair section close to the roots with the bristles pointing upwards. Use your other hand to pull the hair section taut against the heated plate until the bristles penetrate through the hair.
• Glide the straightening brush steadily down towards the ends of the hair. Continue to use the other hand to keep the hair taut, sliding it down the section ahead of the brush. Please note. The hand sliding down the hair section must not be too close to the brush to avoid any heat contact. For additional protection the heat protection glove can be worn on the hand holding the hair section.
• As the straightening brush nears the end of the hair, release the hair section with the other hand and turn the straightening brush under to give shape at the ends of the hair.
• To finish your style and smooth the top of the hair, place the straightening brush on the top of the hair section. Use the other hand to pull the section upwards and taut against the heated plate until the bristles penetrate through the hair. Take care to avoid pressing the heated plate against the scalp.
• Glide the straightening brush down towards the ends of the hair, using the other hand as before to keep the section taut.
• As the straightening brush nears the end of the hair, release the hair section from the other hand and brush through to the ends.
• Repeat as necessary, until desired result is achieved.
Please note: With frizz–taming ions to enhance shine, the ionic conditioning is active as soon as you turn the product on. You will know it is working from the buzzing noise you will hear as the ions are released and from the silky finish it gives your hair.