• 12 new shades inspired by Fiji
• Vibrant yet soothing and calming colour palette
• High definition, mirror like shine
• Hassle free – No LED or UV light needed
• Easy 3 step application with 7–10 days of wear
Fiji is the perfect destination to live out your colour fantasy. The Fiji Collection by OPI encompasses a colour palette that is vibrant and lively yet soothing and calming. Inspired by blue lagoons, palm–lined beaches,and crystal–clear ocean waters, these 12 new shades are available in Nail Lacquer, Infinite Shine and Gelcolor.
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
1. Start by applying OPI Infinite Shine Prime Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of Infinite Shine nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second thin coat of Infinite Shine nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Infinite Shine Gloss Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails
Delivery & Returns
How much is postage and packaging?
Standard Delivery - FREE
Delivery should normally take up to 7 working days.
Special Delivery - £4.95
Next-day delivery for orders placed before midday. A signature will be required or this delivery type.
Our delivery couriers will not deem a parcel to be lost until it has been in their systems for a period of 14 days (UK) and 20 working days for International orders. Although it is highly unlikely deliveries will take this amount of time we are unable to despatch a replacement or issue a refund until this period of time has elapsed. If you have ordered a large item, please check that your local post office is not holding it for collection.
Please note; 123hairandbeauty.co.uk can only entertain claims for lost items within 90 days of dispatch.
When will my order be dispatched?
We do attempt to dispatch all orders within one working day of placing your order. However this cannot always be guaranteed.
What is the Returns Policy?
1. Let us Know
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1706 216386 to notify us of your intent to return. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you'd like an alternative product/replacement or a refund.
(Any returned received without prior notice may be delayed in being processed)
2. The Product
Goods must be in its original packaging with any seals intact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
3. The Packaging
Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely and addressed clearly with the address below;
Myhairandbeautyshop - Returns department
414 Holcombe Road
4. Proof of Postage
Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: 123hairandbeauty.co.uk will not be liable for lost returns.) Any underpaid returns will not be processed. Items must be returned within 21 days of despatch.
Please note, 123hairandbeauty.co.uk will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees.